Develop and share event coordination information with committee chairs in order to ease the logistical burden on chairs and the Home & School board, and to ensure a smooth transition of committee chair roles each year.
- Create checklist for committee chairs with helpful information: budget, contact info for facilities, expectation for communications with board, and how to access Home & School supplies in basement
- Create and share a template for proposal to board pre-event
- Share Treasure’s budget document for actual costs and post-event feedback
- Send out all information to committee chairs after first meeting of the year, when budget is final
- Answer questions or send them to appropriate board member
- Present on behalf of committee if committee chair/member can’t attend Home & School meeting